Now that most of the world is working remotely, we need to ensure that we remain productive. NST has helped numerous companies during this very difficult time setup video conferencing and online meetings using teams.
Here at NST we are talking every precaution and working side by side with clients to help them stay productive. We have created a list of tips to stay productive while working remotely during this difficult time.
- • Online MeetingsHost audio, video, and web conferences with anyone, anywhere. Get features such as scheduling assistance, meeting note taking, screen sharing, meeting recording, and instant messaging.
- • Audio ConferencingLet people join meeting with global dial-in number or contact each other directly. All they need is a mobile device and Teams
- • Meeting DevicesStart Teams meetings with on-touch join on Microsoft Teams Rooms devices from certified partners Logitech, Crestron, Polycom, Lenovo, HP, and Yealink.
So how do you be productive?
- • Before the meeting
- Keep Everyone in the Know – Share your meeting agenda when sending out Teams meeting invitees and chat with attendees before meetings
- Invite external guests to join – Schedule a Teams meeting with anyone who has a valid business or consumer email address. They just click the emailed link to join the meeting on a web browser instantly without downloading Team or any plug-in
- Access previous meeting notes and recordings – Prepare with more context by easily accessing notes and recordings from previous meetings.
- • During the meeting
- Start Meetings Quickly – Start meetings on time with one touch experience rich HD audio and Video, and share content with room and remote participants easily
- Turn on Video – Preset video and audio when joining, turn on video to better engage remote attendees. Use intelligent, background-blur technology to help focus and minimize distractions
- Share Content – Share your content and collaborate easily during your meeting through seamless integration with Office 365
- • After the meeting
- Stay Organized – Upload meeting recordings and notes into the same Teams meeting thread to maintain one place of record.
- Chat with Attendees – Follow up through Teams chat and keep future updates in context
- Schedule Next Meeting – Schedule additional meetings quickly with the Teams app or Outlook
Let NST Help you be more productive in this difficult time